This is a spoiler-free guide to all four endings in Ray’s route. Following this will get you all CGs for his character. The game plays out in episodes, with ten episodes being in both the Romance and Lovers parts, and each episode only has one choice. If this is your first playthrough, simply select Ray at the end of the Prologue. Otherwise, you can either play through the prologue again and select him, or go to Story and select his character from there.
Ray Happy Endings
- Why should I?
- Call Ray.
- You’re my supporter.
- Am I just a tool to you?
- I don’t really know.
- Stay in his arms.
- Keep quiet and just watch.
- I really don’t want to hear that right now.
- I like him
- Keep my thoughts to myself.
- Is she your type?
- Don’t come near Ray!
- Do you like Ray?
- Don’t worry, Ray, I won’t do things like that anymore.
- Do you love me?
- Don’t hate me.
- You’ve done it for other girls before?
- That matter?
- How did you find out?
- Did you use that power on me?
Ray Bad Endings
Go to Story > Ray > Romance Part > Episode 1
- No way!
- Give up.
- I want you to teach me.
- Can you use me like a tool too?
- It’s nothing really.
- Push him away.
- Call out to them.
- I don’t care about those kinds of things.
- It’s none of your business.
- End things before they go further.
- No, nothing in particular.
- I hate you, Ray!
- So the school itself isn’t the reason?
- Why don’t you have a try, Ray?
- What do you think of me?
- I don’t want to break up.
- Do you have a hairdresser license?
- You really do love Ray a lot.
- I don’t believe it.
- Are you planning on using that power on me?
Ephemeral -Fantasy on Dark- Walkthroughs:
The walkthroughs are as spoiler-free as possible, listed in the recommended order, and following them will lead to 100% completion of the game.
Big thank you to our supporters
From their continous support, we are able to pay our team for their time and hard work on the site.
We have a Thank-You page dedicated to those who help us continue the work that we’ve been doing.See our thank you page