This is a spoiler-free guide to all four endings in Natsume’s route. Following this will get you all CGs for his character. The game plays out in episodes, with ten episodes being in both the Romance and Lovers parts, and each episode only has one choice. If this is your first playthrough, simply select Natsume at the end of the Prologue. Otherwise, you can either play through the prologue again and select him, or go to Story and select his character from there.
Natsume Happy Endings
- I thought I upset you.
- I just want to be your friend.
- I’m exploring campus.
- Could I come with you?
- I hate you.
- I don’t have any plans but…
- Would you like to come too?
- Yes, I want to know.
- Was the kiss also a lie?
- It’s a faithful love song.
- Sure, we can be friends.
- Tell him honestly
- Good then.
- What was I like?
- I won’t want to dance with anyone else
- What did you do with that medicine?
- I knew you would be waiting.
- I wanted to see you.
Natsume Bad Endings
Go to Story > Natsume > Romance Part > Episode 1
- I thought I should apologize because you just seemed angry.
- I hate you.
- I was looking for you, Natsume.
- Thank you.
- I like you.
- I can’t today, I already have plans.
- Why are you angry now?
- No, I don’t want to know.
- Was that kindness a lie too?
- It’s a sad song.
- I don’t want to be close to you.
- Cover up.
- Don’t force it.
- Read a picture book.
- Was I super cute?
- You better not dance with anyone else.
- What happened to that flower?
- What are you doing here?
- I didn’t want to see you.
Ephemeral -Fantasy on Dark- Walkthroughs:
The walkthroughs are as spoiler-free as possible, listed in the recommended order, and following them will lead to 100% completion of the game.
- Natsume’s Route (You are here!)
- Shiba’s Route
- Ray’s Route
- Nagi’s Route
Be sure to check out our Ephemeral -Fantasy on Dark- Game Overview and our spoiler-free review for more information!
Big thank you to our supporters
From their continous support, we are able to pay our team for their time and hard work on the site.
We have a Thank-You page dedicated to those who help us continue the work that we’ve been doing.See our thank you page